DONATE TO HUMANITARIAN DESIGNERS
Your support means the world to us, and here’s why it matters:
Fueling Humanitarian Design: Your donation fuels the advancement of humanitarian design, driving positive change where it’s needed most.
Changing Lives: By contributing, you’re raising awareness among design schools and students, potentially altering their life trajectories and careers forever.
Empowering NGOs: Your support directly impacts NGOs and the communities they serve, fostering innovation and improving lives.
Join us in making a real and lasting difference. Your generosity will enable us to expand our reach, foster innovation, and bring new solutions to humanitarian challenges. Donate today for a more just and compassionate world.
where will your money go?
In answer to your trust, we are committed to following our strong ethics and vision.
While the Bureau has set up the NGO strategic development for 2022, our projects will evolve based on the community of members that will join us during this year, and the clients & partners that will work with us.
A quick overview of 2021, gives you an idea of our activities:
- Created a Slack that welcomes 180 people from all over the world so far.
- Organised a two-day conference & installation in Paris during the France Design Week. The logistics were managed by 6 Members and 6 volunteers. We had 19 speakers representing important voices from the humanitarian sector (CSI, IARAN) and the design sector (Butterfly Works, Common Thread, Thinkplace).
- Five-Day Online Training that is available on the website. It’s a great tool for upcoming volunteers and grassroots NGO coordinators because it offers a comprehensive and easy-to-read newsletter about the humanitarian sector and the Greek context.
- Collaborated with two grassroots NGO and an international NGO for our pro-bono expertise.
- Have started collaborations with design schools by doing presentations, going to end-of-the-year jury, initiating projects, talking to students.
YOU CAN ALSO DONATE BY BANK TRANSFER
Avenue Louise 54, Room S52, 1050 – Brussels, Belgium
Humanitarian Designers is registered in France as a loi 1901 association. We are officially an association, also known as a non-profit organization. There is no legal statutes in France to become a “Non-governmental organization”. But our humanitarian purpose pushes us to use the English term “NGO”. We had our first General Assembly in February 2022 with 11 Members and our statutes are available on demand.
You can become a Member of the Association by paying the yearly membership fee of 15€. This is a donation that entirely goes back to our projects and is a way, for you, to show your motivation and support in the development of our projects. Doing so, you can take part in the activities and management of the association; participate to the yearly General Assembly; be insured by the Association. If you wish to become a Member but cannot afford to pay the fee, send us email or contact us at email@example.com.
All the finances are managed on the trusted French platform HelloAsso. They are themselves an association providing 100% free planing tools for associations like us. Their business model is based on a small fee collected during your donations. To be transparent, we want to inform you that this fee is not mandatory and you can change the amount. We still advise you to support their essential work.